READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH AND ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS BELOW
You are stranded on a
After searching through your pockets you find the following and nothing else. Five dollars in cash. ThirtyFive cents. two feet of string. and a half of a Butterfinger candy bar. You look at your watch and it is ..
1. How will you spend the first morning and afternoon on the island?
2. Make a list of those things that are basic to your survival and must be obtained immediately. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
3. What is the first tool you will construct?
4. What materials on the island will you rely mostly on?
5. You have been on the island four weeks, all your basic needs are being satisfied, make a list of any other items you may now want to have on the island _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
6. List three other tools or inventions you made on the island since you first arrived.
7. What new resources on the island have you used since you arrived?
8. It is now seven weeks since you been lost on the island, what do you most want or desire besides getting off the island?
9. What is your definition of technology?